Survival Maintenance

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SnowfallenAngel, Aug 13, 2016.

1. SnowfallenAngel

SnowfallenAngel Head Mod Head Mod

Hi all,

I am back from surveying and have heard there are some small problems on the Survival server. I'm still pretty busy this week but I will be closing the Survival server for an hour or so for maintenance to try and fix certain bugs. This will either be tonight, Sunday or Monday. Possibly the Lobby too, but for a shorter period of time. I realise that it is annoying to close to maintenance but it makes the process happen a lot faster and creates a less stressful environment that I can concentrate in.

If any of you have been experiencing problems just let me know in the comments and I will take a look at it for you!

Also I have been contemplating making a walk through for the SkyBlock server as I know that there are some places that people are getting confused on how to complete challenges etc. Sometimes this is down to mistakes but mostly there is a way to complete challenges, you just have to think out of the box sometimes! Let me know if you guys are interested in this.

Snow xx

SirPoggy likes this.
  2. SirPoggy

SirPoggy New Member

I would like to report the following bugs;

1. Towny
    - a. An internal error occurs when adding a town to a nation
    - b. Town owners are unable to unclaim outposts or plots. It will say it is processing the unclaim, but the plot will remain a part of the town. This error was duplicated by a Mod (Bone) and Head Admin (Barney).
    - c. An internal error sometimes occurs when attempting to kick someone from a town. This only happened to me once.

2. Rollback seemed to only work sometimes. I had a creeper explode in my property and it said that it rolled back in light blue text, but some redstone and plants remained broken.

3. There is a game bug (probably not server related) that when you land on or fly down to a plant block (wheat, pumpkin vines etc), aka any block that has been hoed, the block will often break the planted item, and turn into normal dirt. The character will then get stuck in the dirt block and glitch wildly. Might need to report this one to Spigot.

4. Minecraft Farmer job gives no experience or money when you farm Netherwarts, break pumpkin, or break watermelon.

5. Some players have been reporting issues when receiving fly perk. They say they will be kicked for flying despite having purchased the flight perk.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  3. SirPoggy

SirPoggy New Member

I would like to help in making Skyblock tutorials with you, Snow. Possibly you and I can reignite the Skyblock mishaps series, with a focus on tutorials.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  4. SirPoggy

SirPoggy New Member

Snow, there is also an error I am experiencing just with my character. My character name change didn't apply to ChestShops. All of the money SirPoggy gets from ChestShops goes to Feruko. In addition, in order to buy from the ChestShops, I have to send my money to Feruko (because when I buy from a shop, it thinks I'm Feruko). This seems to be the only case where there was an issue with my name change.

5. SirPoggy

SirPoggy New Member

I know this is a lot of comments but there's one more problem mentioned by players.

There have been complaints about having to see the text every time you click on a locked item that you see the information about that lock. And while there is a command to hide such visual information, players and the like do not have access to that command.

Thanks snow, hope this all helps!

6. MasterOfTheCave

MasterOfTheCave Officer Officer

Also, hydra found a bug in skyblock where if you do /recs and open a chest all the items in the chest gets deleted and you keep all the items from the crafting gui. I also tested this out within a crafting table and got the items including a renamed coal, crafting table, and glowstone dust.